Click on thumbnails below to view individual exhibitions
- born in Chioggia (Venezia) Italy
- lived and completed studies to a high school certificate equivalent in Italy
- migrated to Australia in 1964
- started the Architectural drafting course at RMIT in 1965 and completed in 1969
- started the Architecture course at RMIT in 1969 and completed in 1974
- registered as an Architect in 1975
- became a RAIA member in1975
- worked as a registered Architect till 2005
- taught concurrently Building Design at the Box Hill TAFE college
- I retired from practice in 2005
EXHIBITIONS and AWARDS
1- late 70s. Numerous "The Age"-RAIA Citation Awards from the Victorian Chapter.
2- 1987. Solo exhibition of Phillip Island pastel works at Wyreena Gallery,Croydon
3- 1988. Group Exhibition in Chioggia, Italy
4- 1989. Solo exhibition at Casareccia, Carlton.
5- 1990. Solo exhibition at CO. AS. IT.
6- 2001. Solo exhibition titled "Blooming Nudes" at the Hut Ferntree gully
7- 2006. Solo exhibition titled" Painting from Nature" at the Hut Ferntree Gully
8- 2012. Winner of the Annual Jack Montgomery Award at Sherbrook Gallery
9- 2015. Best in show prize for acrylic and oil at Emerald Art Society
10- 2017. Best in show prize for 'Lost' at Emerald Art Society Annual Exhibition
11- 2017. Invited to judge and present awards at Ferntreegully Art Society Annual Exhibition
Also won prizes and awards for commended, highly commended, and other commendations in many group shows.